Raffles Butler's Tray Table Brown
RRP $175 OUR PRICE $155
The Raffles Rattan Butler's Tray Table is the perfect addition to any home decor. Crafted from high-quality rattan, this tray table features a rich brown colour and a classic plantation style design. The sturdy frame ensures stability and durability, while the removable tray makes it easy to serve drinks or snacks to guests.
Rattan Butler's Tray Table
A rattan Butler's Tray Table is a stylish accent piece in any room of the house. Perfect for use in your living room as a gorgeous side table or in the bedroom as a bedside table. Handmade from natural materials, it features a beautifully handwoven rattan tray on top with curved handles. The folding legs have straps across the top so you can easily lift off the tray to use as a serving tray and the legs will stay neatly in place until you put the tray back down.
Butler's trays are simple and elegant and so versatile. Lightweight and foldable, you can easily move it around the house as needed to be either a light serving table or an occasional table. These are also favourites as bedside tables in the master bedroom or guest bedroom. You'll love the warm brown colour of this tray table and the touch of plantation style that it adds to your home.
Tray measures approx 64cm x 43 cm with approx height on the tray of 10.5cm to the top of the handle.
The total height of the table including the legs is 60cm from floor to the top of the tray handle.
Also available in white Raffles Butlers Tray Table White
This item ships from our Silverwater NSW warehouse. If you choose to collect this item, it will be available from the Silverwater NSW warehouse. You will receive an SMS when it is ready to collect.
For incoming stock, please check the expected despatch timeframe above. The timeframe is our best estimate based on current advice from the factory. This made change depending on production and international shipping availability. To secure your item off an incoming container, place your order and we will keep you informed should there be any change to the arrival date.
In stock items are sent in approx 3-7 days with a courier or furniture carrier. We book the soonest available spot with a suitable carrier and delivery can be expected approx 1-5 days after despatch (depending on your location).
Freight CostsFreight costs for furniture like this will vary depending on your location. Because this website uses an Australia Post parcel calculator, it may not charge the correct freight cost on large items like this. If the actual freight cost is different to what the website has calculated, we will get in touch with you to let you know the correct freight charges for your item to your location.
You're welcome to contact us to request a shipping quote before purchasing.
- 60cm tall
- 63cm long
- 42cm wide
- Height of tray alone is 10cm
Measurements are approximate as there can be minor variations during production.About Rattan
Rattan is a beautiful material for making furniture that naturally grows in very long canes perfect for weaving. It is a very strong material that is perfect for making lightweight yet very sturdy pieces.
As a natural material, rattan is sensitive to its environment and a little bit of care and attention will keep it at its best.
- Keep your rattan out of direct sunlight and do not keep it where it can get wet from rain. The sun can cause the colour of the rattan to change and it can also cause it to dry and split.
- Brush your rattan on a regular basis to remove dust and prevent the growth of mildew. If you live in a humid climate, make sure to do this more often. Using a brush allows you to get into the gaps in the weaving to keep the chair free of dust and dirt.
- To clean the rattan, simple wipe it down with a damp (not wet) cloth dipped in a solution of warm water and mild dish soap. Do not over wet the rattan and do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives. Make sure it can dry quickly.
- If something is spilled on it, clean it straight away. Colours from the spill can be absorbed into the natural material so don't leave it.
- As a handwoven item, if you notice any rattan canes or poles that have become unwoven, simply slip them back into their original position by hand.
Some variations in the canes used in the weaving are to be expected as it is a natural material. These are not considered imperfections but are inherent to the character of a natural handwoven product.