Laurent Cutlery & Wine Caddy - Antique Grey
Store beautifully with handwoven rattan
- Handy storage caddy with 4 compartments
- Handwoven for beautiful character
- Naturally aged grey for farmhouse character
Beautifully woven fine rattan, this sturdy storage or cutlery basket is gorgeous and wonderfully versatile. It makes a perfect way to carry cutlery, wine or condiments to the table for entertaining or BBQs but you can also keep it on your dining table with a little jar of flowers in it between times or use it in your home office for pens or other accessories.
It measures 32cm tall in total (16cm tall not including handle) and 22cm square.
This is a great home accessory and you won't know what you did without!
This item ships from our Peakhurst NSW warehouse. Usually despatched in 1-3 days with Australia Post.
If you choose to collect this item, it will be available from the Peakhurst NSW warehouse. You will receive an SMS when it is ready to collect.
You might also like this gorgeous utensil holder.
- 22cm square
- 32cm tall to top of handle
- Made from natural rattan
As a natural material, rattan is sensitive to its environment and a little bit of care and attention will keep it at its best.
- Keep your rattan out of direct sunlight and do not keep it where it can get wet from rain. The sun can cause the colour of the rattan to change and it can also cause it to dry and split.
- Brush your rattan on a regular basis to remove dust and prevent the growth of mildew. If you live in a humid climate, make sure to do this more often. Using a brush allows you to get into the gaps in the weaving to keep the chair free of dust and dirt.
- To clean the rattan, simple wipe it down with a damp (not wet) cloth dipped in a solution of warm water and mild dish soap. Do not over wet the rattan and do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives. Make sure it can dry quickly.
- If something is spilled on it, clean it straight away. Colours from the spill can be absorbed into the natural material so don't leave it.
- As a handwoven item, if you notice any rattan canes or poles that have become unwoven, simply slip them back into their original position by hand.
Some variations in the canes used in the weaving are to be expected as it is a natural material. These are not considered imperfections but are inherent to the character of a natural handwoven product.